Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Productive day

Wow I got so much accomplished, what a great Wednesday! My scale showed me down 1. 8lbs from Monday mornings weigh in, which was exciting. Today I was a beast on the exercise front. I did an hr of Turbokick, 30 min of Bootcamp and an hr of Zumba back to back to back. Whew! That rid my body of 1415 calories. Meals were half a protein bar for breakfast (I'm not big on eating right before I workout, but ate it between classes along with guzzling lots of water). Lunch was a 2 egg omlet with veggies. and fresh cherries. I snacked on a popsicle I made by freezing V8 fruit fusion juice (diluted) and some black grapes. Dinner was a delicious tilapia filet and Annies white cheddar mac and cheese with lots of broccoli mixed in. I ran some errands, did lots of Cinderella duties around the house and started organizing my craft room. This evening I went for an hr long bike ride with my boyfriend. It was nice and breezy, we could hear the crickets chirping, the frogs croaking and could see the stars shining as we rode the trails by our house.  That ride burned 610 calories for a total of 2025 burned for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment