Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tuesday

Today is day 2 of a www.dietbet.com challenge Kim over at www.livinglaughinglosing.com set forth.  So with that in mind I went for a brisk walk before work Tuesday and burned 400 calories. For breakfast I had 2 eggs scrambled with sauteed mushrooms. Lunch was yummy soup that I had pre-portioned and stashed in the freezer. Included in the soup was 93%lean ground beef, chopped tomatoes, squash, zuchinni and onions. I topped it with mushrooms and had more squash on the side. Normally I have great intentions but let produce spoil and go to waste, so Im trying to remedy that. Afternoon snack was a string cheese and dinner was half a ham sandwich with the remainder of my soup. After work I headed to the Rangers baseball game with my boyfriend Ed. They lost 2-1 but we had fun and refrained from any ballpark food.

No comments:

Post a Comment